Member of MGVCA Volleyball Hall of Fame
- 2018: Head Coach of SMASH 18's, tied for 3rd in New England
- 2017: Head Coach of SMASH 16's, tied for 3rd in New England at U18's!
- 2014-2015: Coached SMASH 18's, 3 NERVA U18 Open Gold tournament victories, finished 5th overall at USAV National Championships, American Division
- 2011-2014: Coached SMASH 17's/SMASH 18's to three consecutive 18's Open NERVA Championships
- 2009-2010: Coached SMASH 18's, top-rankend team in NE, Champion of 1st Annual Winterfest Tournament, Champion of The Great Nor'Easter
- 2008-2009: Coached SMASH 17's team to top-5 finishes in every tournament entered. SMASH 17's won the Endicott Place College Invitational, Great Nor'Easter, and finished 9th at the National Qualifiers in Baltimore.
- 2003-2004: Coached SMASH 18's team to overall #1 ranking in New England.
Bancroft High School
- Coached the Bancroft Varsity program to the Massachusetts record for consecutive victories (still current) finishing the 2009-2010 season at 146 consecutive match wins. Has never lost a high school match in 5-years at Bancroft HS.. Game record for this tenure is 326-4. Bancroft team has won 10 consecutive EIL Championships and 5 straight NEPSAC Championships.
- Coached team to 13-11 record in first season (Most in 19 years). Senior libero in the 2007 season was named the NE-10 defensive player of the year, and 1st Team All-Region (first time for any Assumption athlete).
- WPI (Worcester,MA): 2006 - Coached team to 11 wins in first season (most in 6 years).
- Ursuline Academy: Varsity girls coach in 2003, and 2004. Led team to Division III South Sectional Championship in 2003 during first year (farthest in school history).
- Head coach of Metrowest 18's 2007 (5th inNew England)
- Head coach of Metrowest 16's 2008 (1st in New England)
- Coached Central Mass Scholastic team to 1st ever medal in 2009 Summer Games
- Coached Southeast Scholastic team to three consecutive gold medals (2013-2015)
25+ years coaching experience in Oregon and Massachusetts
- USAV IMPACT Certification
- Named EIL Coach of the Year in 2006
- Primary Head Coach for “Patch-Camps” run out of Worcester County 2008, 2009
- Certified scorekeeper
- USAV player in several adult leagues and high level tournaments.
- Setter for 5-Time consecutive gold medal winning Baystate Games Men's Masters Team 2004 - 2008
- Finished 2nd in first ever Grass National Tournament in San Jose California
- National and Regional level experience as a player
- Married to VERY understanding/supportive wife Debra Patch
- 4 children (Arieanna-18, Kenneth-15, Makenzie-5 and Teeghan-2)
- Dog named Spike